Molds can be found almost anywhere; they can grow on virtually any organic substance, as long as moisture and oxygen are present. There are molds that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, foods, and insulation. When excessive moisture accumulates in buildings or on building materials, mold growth will often occur, particularly if the moisture problem remains undiscovered or unaddressed. It is impossible to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment.
1. The key to mould control is moisture control.
2. Scrub mould off hard surfaces with detergent and water, and dry completely.
3. Fix plumbing leaks and other water problems as soon as possible. Dry all items completely.
4. Absorbent or porous materials, such as ceiling tiles and carpet, may have to be thrown away if they become mouldy.
5. Mould can grow on or fill in the empty spaces and crevices of porous materials, so the mould may be difficult or impossible to remove completely.
6. Avoid exposing yourself or others to mould
For All Your Mould Remediation Needs
For Attic Inspection & Mould Removal
Call Tony At 905-417-0415 or Visit Tony at http://torontohandy.com/mould_remidiation